Easy to use, web based system for automatic calculation of SGOs - Student Growth Objectives
Finally, help for Student Growth Objective Data Analysis.
Imagine having this produced in seconds rather than hours.
|Results of Student Growth Objective
Summarize results using weighted average as appropriate.
||Students at Target Score
||Teacher SGO Score
||Weight (based on students per group)
||Total Teacher SGO Score
How Much Is Your Time Worth??
To make things simple, SGO Calculator has divided the SGO process into 3 parts:
- Student Data
- Entering Student Names, ID, etc.
- Entering Test Scores
- Settings & Results (Results are imediately updated when you change the settings)
- PreTest Tier Settings (Preparedness Groups)
- Teacher SGO Scoring Plan Settings
- Narratives (optional)
- Will generate a completed SGO ready for printing and submission
SGO Calculator automates your calculations AND,
- It guides you through the process of building your SGO form online
- Helps to ensure that your SGO form is filled out properly
- Produce a completed SGO form, ready to be printed and turned into your supervisor
- All data, settings, and narratives are kept online, ready to access and edit 24/7
- For Mid Year score entry & Adjustments.
- For End of Year score entry & automatic calculation of Teacher's SGO score
Most teachers are required to submit 2 SGOs. Again to make things easy, they are separated by 2 colors - Red and Blue
You can switch between the SGOs by clicking on the top right button:
You can enter 3 sets of student scores (Pre-Test, Mid-Year, Final-Test) for each Student Growth Objective.